Do you want to start blogging in 2021? But not getting much information on how to jump in.
Don’t worry I will you out and will show you how to start a blog from scratch using GreenGeeks web hosting which is one of the best reliable and fastest hosting.
Then you landed on the right page as today I am going to talk all about blogging in this complete guide on how to start a blog using GreenGreeks hosting.
Let dive in
- How to Start A Blog From Scratch using a GreenGreeks:
- Types of Web hosting in GreenGreeks:
- Best Hosting plan by GreenGreeks:
- GreenGreeks Customer Support:
- Frequently Asked Question-Related To How to Start a Blog using GreenGreeks?
- Final Verdict How to Start A Blog From Scratch using GreenGeeks Web Hosting
How to Start A Blog From Scratch using a GreenGreeks:
Create a blog, a domain, and hosting are the two pillars of consistency that help a blog to be successful. Without these, you can’t do blogging.
The role of the domain for your blog:
The initial role of a successful blog comes from a branded domain name. It is not just a name but the address of a house that guides people to reach your home.
The domain name is a unique identifier that helps people to identify the blog on the Internet.
When a domain name for your blog, choose a short and crisp domain name to your blog content—for example, starting a blog about food or fitness. You need to be creative in choosing a name that will help people identify your domain name.
Choosing a web hosting for your blog:
Once you have select the web hosting plan you need to follow few steps in order to complete your order and then you are good to go.
Enter your persoal details
Select an action whether you want to start a new website or want to migrate a website from another hosting provider.
A Web hosting is an Internet service provider that keeps all your essential things stored in one place. They are website data and files.
They will provide the content and make it available for the visitors to access.
One of the essential things that help keep a high SERP ranking is choosing the best Web hosting provider for your blog.
There are thousands of Web hosting providers which help in running the blog in the initial months. But most of them disappear from the business due to their low-cost entry. But GreenGreeks is the ideal choice of Web hosting if you invest your time and money for a successful blog.
They are available at an affordable price with a 30-day money-back guarantee policy.
GreenGreeks is a Web hosting company that provides eco-friendly hosting providers.
They offer a varied number of hosting programs from beginner to large companies. Compared to other Web hosting companies, with 600,000+ sites and more than 50,000 customers, they are small. But they offer exceptional customer support along with ultra-rich plans.
GreenGreeks has been listed in the INC 5000 fastest growing companies in America for over four years.
This company is known for its sustainability by providing green Web hosting to help make a difference in the environment. They are powered by 100% carbon neutral hosting.
GreenGreeks offer different pricing options for their WordPress hosting.
If you are a beginner, you can use the lite plan, while if you are an experienced blogger and looking forward to having multiple websites.
Then it would be best if you went for a premium or Pro plan.
After selecting your plan, you need to type a domain name. If you have one, then you can order the word or register a domain name.
After selecting it, you will be redirected to the billing page for purchasing the green Web hosting and fill in the details.
Install the WordPress to power the blog:
One of the essential platforms for blogging in the world is WordPress. WordPress is a content management system that is used by almost 70% of users in the world. WordPress is completely free where you don’t have to pay for anything.
It is easy to install and start using WordPress on your hosting. Here are the simple steps:
- Firstly open the GreenGreeks account dashboard and click on the CPanel login button.
- After scrolling down the page, open the Softaculous apps installer.
- Click the WordPress and Install it.
- After installing it, you can migrate your website for free with GreenGreeks after starting a new website.
- After your WordPress is set up. You can choose to customize the plugins and themes for your blog according to your preferences.
Reasons to go with GreenGreeks:
Here are some of the features of why we are recommending the GreenGreeks to start your online career.
- GreenGreeks use three times less energy than they consume. Thus they maintain the strict policy of having a greener environment. To save the servers from overheating. They use 40% of the energy to protect them.
- GreenGreeks has the fastest loading speed due to their storage of solid-state RAID-10 SSD Storage. They have the latest speeding technologies of LSCache, MariaDB, LiteSpeed, PHP7, HTTP/2, and free CDN techs, which makes the website blazing fast.
- The GreenGreeks offer advanced security add-ons features such as real-time security scanning, regular backups, PCI-Compliance, SSL, hosting account isolation, proactive server monitoring, advanced clustered threat analysis, etc. more, which keeps the website secure.
- GreenGreeks comes with pre-installed WordPress. So that you don’t have to work manually for installing it, all you need to do is set up a hosting to start a blog.
- In GreenGreeks, the Web hosting plans come with 100% uptime with 300% green Energy Match.
- They have unlimited features with an affordable pricing plan.
- GreenGreeks offer free Website migrations.
- On each plan, you get a free custom CDN. It allows you to cache your content and allows for faster page loading.
- GreenGreeks is one of the first green hosting companies which has adopted PHP7. You can customize the PHP7 versions for faster executions.
- GreenGreeks offers the fastest Web and data servers with unlimited Webspace.
Thus GreenGreeks is considered the best eco-friendly business Web hosting, which helps your blogging career to rise.
You can post the creative content on your blog using advanced keyword research and google analytics, Google search console and graphic design websites.
While looking for research helps you in finding the long-tail keywords with high search volume and less difficulty. Google Analytics helps monitor the traffic on your blog, where you can view the critical traffic metrics.
With the help of Google Search Console, you can request to index your blog post on the Google search results.
You can visualize the theme and plugins of your blog by using graphic design websites to optimize the images and videos in the content.
So that the users get attracted to your blog, these are the essential tools that will help kick start your career as a blogger.
Types of Web hosting in GreenGreeks:
GreenGreeks has four different types of Web hosting. They are
- Web hosting
- WordPress hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
Web hosting offers three types of plans in GreenGreeks. Such as Lite plan, pro plan, Premium plan. It is one of the eco-friendly and secure hosting servers.
This WordPress hosting is a lightning eco-friendly hosting by GreenGreeks offered to WordPress comes with three types of plans.
It has the same plans as Web hosting. But each program has different prices suitable for every kind of person.
GreenGreeks also offers highly reliable and secure VPS Hosting with three different plans.
They are a 2GB plan for quick price VPS type, best selling 4GB plan, and highly powered 8GB plan, which offers more resources.
This Reseller Hosting by GreenGreeks is one of the best hosting plans for cPanel/WHM, which offers three different plans.
They are an affordable RH-25 plan, best selling RH-50 reselling plan and high-powered RH-80 hosting plan.
Best Hosting plan by GreenGreeks:
If you are a beginner at blogging. Then you can use a WordPress hosting plan which is cheap. They offer various features such as
- Free CDN integration.
- Unlimited domains in one account.
- Free SSD Storage space.
- Live customer support.
- Free nighty backups.
- Unlimited email accounts for free.
- Free site builder.
- Wildcard SSL Certificate.
- Let’s encrypt.
GreenGreeks Customer Support:
One of the crucial roles in any hosting company is their customer’s support. It is the one aspect which helps to solve all your problems. Here are some of the factors GreenGreeks offer to its users.
- Telephone and live chat support.
- 24/7 US-based email support.
- 99% Uptime guarantee.
- Free bandwidth and storage.
- Average time resolution to solve your problems.
- Free backups.
- One free domain registration.
- For reliable, fast speed. It has Solid-state storage.
Frequently Asked Question-Related To How to Start a Blog using GreenGreeks?
Q. How Do Bloggers Get Paid?
There are some best several ways through which any blogger can make a good amount of money. But the two most common methods are promoting affiliate links and running paid ads.
Q. What Are Some Common Types Of Blogs?
The four most common blogs are business blogs, niche blogs, affiliate blogs, and personal blogs.
Q. What Are Some High-Profit Niches For Blogging?
Blogs under Fashion, Finance, Travel, Food, Lifestyle, Marketing, etc., can be a good choice as a blogger to generate more revenue.
Final Verdict How to Start A Blog From Scratch using GreenGeeks Web Hosting
I hope this article has helped you in all the doubts about going with GreenGeeks: A Green Web Hosting Platform.
GreenGeeks is one of the best, environment friendly, & speedy hosting at very affordable prices.
However, if you still have any doubts regarding this topic, don’t forget to ping me in the comment section of this post.